This super cute toilet paper roll Vampire craft is a fun and easy Halloween craft for kids.
If you're looking for a fun vampire or Dracula craft for kids.
We've got an adorable little guy for you.
Toilet paper roll crafts are so much fun for kids, especially preschoolers.
We've been having tons of fun whipping up Halloween crafts. And this guy would look great next to our toilet paper roll witch!
Table of Contents
Supplies & Materials
Colored Craft Paper: We used purple, black, red and white
Empty Toilet Paper Roll: We keep all of our empty tp rolls just for the purpose of making fun toilet paper roll crafts
Vampire Craft Template: You'll also want to grab the vampire craft template from our printable library!
You also need some basic supplies like:
- Craft glue or glue stick
- Black marker
How to Make a Vampire
Now that you have all your supplies, let's start making a vampire!
Start by grabbing the vampire toilet paper roll craft template and printing it out.
Then choose which colors of paper you'll want to use. We used purple for the vampire's skin color, and black and red for the Dracula outfit.
Finally, trace out all the vampire craft pieces onto the colored pieces of paper and cut them all out, like shown below.
To start making Draculas face, grab the inner ear pieces and glue them onto the center of the bigger ear pieces.
Then attach the hair to the top side of the vampire's head.
Next, attach the ears to both sides of the vampire's head.
You can already see Dracula coming to life!
Next, add the eyes and the vampire fangs to the face of your paper vampire.
Then using your black marker, add a nose a mouth and any details you want to the eyes.
Since this vampire craft was aimed for preschoolers, we kept his little face cute and happy, not scary.
Next, glue the bottom of the head onto the collar, like shown below.
Now your Vampire head is complete and you can set it aside as we make Dracula's body from the toilet paper roll.
To make the body, measure out a piece of black paper long enough to cover the entire empty toilet paper roll.
Wrap the black paper around the TP roll and attach it with a small amount of glue.
Next, attach Dracula's head onto the top of the black toilet paper roll.
Finally, complete the Vampire craft by attaching cape pieces to the rest of Dracula's body. Including the sides and the bow tie. And then that's it. You're all done!
Isn't he just adorable!!
This adorable toilet paper roll vampire craft is a cute Dracula craft for preschoolers and elementary-aged children.
- Toilet paper roll vampire template
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Colored craft paper
- Black marker
- Download and print our vampire toilet paper roll craft template.
- Choose which colors of paper you'll want to use. We used purple, black, white and red,
- Trace out all the vampire craft pieces onto the colored pieces of paper and cut them out.
- Attach the inner ear pieces to the center of the bigger ear pieces.
- Attach the hair to the top side of the vampire's head.
- Attach the ears to both sides of the head.
- Add the eyes and fangs to the face and draw on nose and mouth and eye details.
- Next, glue the bottom of the head onto the collar.
- To make the body, measure out a piece of black paper long enough to cover the entire toilet paper roll.
- Wrap the black paper rectangle around the TP roll and attach it with a small amount of glue.
- Next, attach Dracula's head onto the top of the black toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the bow pieces of Draculas collar.
- Add the cape pieces to the side of Draculas body and your all finished!
You can get as creative as you want with your vampire by choosing different colors.